Procedure for Joining RENU Membership
- Institution expresses interest to be a member of RENU, supported by documents from respective authorities i.e Ministry of Education and Sports, Uganda National Council for Higher Education (UNCHE), or Uganda National Council for Science and Technology (UNCST).
- RENU verifies the provided information and if the organization is found to be eligible, RENU sends a service agreement, a membership form and a Service Order Form (SOF) to the applying institution.
- The organization prints two copies of each of the documents, signs and stamps them, before sending them back to RENU to sign its part. After signing, RENU sends one set of the signed documents back to the applying institution.
- Based on the SOF, the Finance Department at RENU sends an invoice to the applying institution.
- Institution makes payment to RENU as per the invoice.
- On verification of the payment, the RENU technical team commences works which should take a maximum of 8 weeks after which the institution starts enjoying the NREN services.